A lot is happening in the world of xAPI. Which is why you can't miss today's TAGxAPI Monthly Community Call.
First up, we're happy to have Becky Goldberg presenting at our 2:30pm EDT TAGxAPI Case Study Webinar. Her presentation is called: “Ridiculously Easy” xAPI for Rapid Development Tool Users. To join the webinar and the subsequent meeting and to get dial-in information please visit: https://www.join.me/IEEE-LTSC
In our second half-hour, we'll be discussing:
- The xAPI MOOC being put together in ICICLE
- The face-to-face TAGxAPI Summit in Summer 2018 during iFEST
- The PAR 9274.1.1 Working Group
- The publication of the xAPI Technical Report
- The future of the xAPI Case Study Webinar Series
- The ICICLE xAPI/LA SIG Interview Series
- Project DAVE — new open source project for xAPI analytics and data vis
- Plans for community documentation at the TAGxAPI website
Like I said, there's a whole lot happening. It's going to be a busy session.
See you there at 2:30pm EDT.
Shelly Blake-Plock, Chair IEEE LTSC TAGxAPI